Mince room operative
Permanent – 40 hours a week
Pylle, Shepton Mallet, Somerset.
You will be expected to:
· Making fresh meat products such as sausages and burgers in accordance with company recipes and standards.
· Ensure the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic.
· Wash utensils and dishes and make sure they are stored appropriately.
· Clean the kitchen and food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools and areas as required, upholding quality standards.
· Label products following instructions and adhering to quality standards.
· Take a high level of individual responsibility regarding all health and safety regulations and systems, maintaining a high level of safety, hygiene and housekeeping.
· Wear the correct clothing, maintain a clean working environment and maintain equipment as required.
· Complete and record accurately all paperwork.
This is a standing role with some elements of heavy lifting. Full training on how to operate the equipment will be given and previous experience of working within a similar environment would be desirable. You must have basic English and maths skills in order to complete record sheets and paperwork. You must be trustworthy, honest and reliable with a “can do” attitude, using your initiative when required.
£ Negotiable depending on experience
If you feel you have the skills and experience we are seeking, please apply using the form below and upload your CV.
Alternatively send your CV and a covering letter to Jacqui Chinnock, Jon Thorner’s Limited, Bridge Farm Shop, Pylle, Shepton Mallet, BA4 6TA or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.